Step back in time and enjoy the 1950’s experience…from 6th – 13th April 2017, everyday from 12 noon till 12 midnight, you have an opportunity to travel back in time to experience life – retro style! GO VINTAGE festival taking place at Dubai World Trade Center, is dedicated to and inspired by the 1950’s. The times of freedom, birth of ‘The Teenager’, Pop culture, Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe and the television!
Visitors can expect to see a lot of Vintage themed shows and activities including:
- An exclusive collection of vintage cars from the 1950’s
- ESCOBAR lounge to enjoy a sip from vintage beverage selections and live smooth sounds (+21)
- Beach Side Drive-on retro cinema with non-stop legendary movies and cartoons from the 1950’s
- The Vintage Market where you can find 1950’s retro fashion, accessories, craft’s, art and home decor
- Life performances covering Rockabilly, Jazz, Rock & Roll and plenty of Swing dancing
- New food concepts offering something unique and delicious to every foodie in town
- 50’s themed Kids activities such as arts and crafts, a kid’s food truck, cooking classes, entertainers, face painting and much more that will take your kids back in time!
When: April 6 to 13, 2017, 12 noon – 12 midnight
Where: Zabeel Hall 3, DWTC